年年都有风,风吹年年,但是浪漫却不是年年都有。
There is wind every year, but romance is not every year.
你未来骄傲的样子,现在就藏在你的努力里边儿。
Your future pride is now hidden in your efforts.
乾坤未定,你我只不过都是一匹黑马而已。
Heaven and earth are uncertain. You and I are just black horses.
当你有足够钱的时候,你的底线才会被人尊重。
When you have enough money, your bottom line will be respected.
改掉自己的执着,不在执着着不该执着的事情。
Get rid of your own persistence, and don stick to things you shouldn stick to.
什么时候变成这样,治愈靠酒帮助自己睡觉。
When does it become like this? Cure depends on alcohol to help you sleep.
一生的疲惫一个人扛。这辈子除了酒,别无他求。
The tiredness of life is carried by one person. In my life, I want nothing but wine.
你是我这辈子写了一半的诗,不允许别人更改一个字。
You are half of the poems I have written in my life. No one is allowed to change a word.
我有一壶好酒,可以让我笑着看风尘。
I have a pot of good wine that can make me laugh and watch the dust.
有时候突然会觉得自己以前真的走错了好多弯路。
Sometimes I suddenly feel that I really took a lot of detours before.
这急急忙忙的人间,你在我的心里岂止是几年啊。
This world in a hurry, you are more than a few years in my heart.
自己本来生来就是普通人,就是要拼尽全力去变得与众不同。
I was born to be an ordinary person, and I want to do my best to be different.
要想自己的工资,挣得比别人多,那就要比别人更加的用心。
If you want to earn more than others, you should pay more attention than others.
每个人的好运都藏在,不懈的努力里边。
Everyones good luck is hidden in the unremitting efforts.