"我可不想鹤立鸡群,我要离开这群鸡"
"I don want to stand out of the crowd. Im leaving the flock."
""往前走。
"Go ahead.
你是我的开元盛世
You are my first century
当空虚的时候,它充满了爱;
When emptiness is, it is full of love;
这桩婚事是卖淫。
The marriage is prostitution.
手不能放松…
Hands can relax
天哪,快乐的单身生活!但是,幸福的夫妻每天都要开始!
God, happy single life! But happy couples start every day!
人类烟火
Fireworks
又有一道光进来了。
Another light came in.
衣着方面,不记得更多细节
I don remember more details in terms of clothes
独处很辛苦
Its hard to be alone
这是唯一的一句话:一切都会过去。
This is the only word: everything will pass.
别管闲事。
Don worry about business.
你还没对象,不是吗?是我的。
You haven got a target, don you? Its mine.
向那惊慌失措的人挥手道别
Wave goodbye to the panicked man
只要你瞄准月亮
As long as you aim at the moon
用现在的自己堆积变量
Stack variables with your own
从早到晚,从郊外到书房,
From morning to night, from the suburbs to the study,
这不像你使我沉醉。”
Its not like youve made me drunk. "
不要跟我笑
Don laugh at me
在某一天
On a certain day
把我带入了极乐世界
Brought me into the world of bliss
因为你,我的心又苦又甜。
Because of you, my heart is bitter and sweet.
曾一度我鄙视自己的灵魂。
Once I despised my soul.
爱上一个一心想要与你长久相处的人
Love someone who wants to live with you for a long time
后来我必须收敛一点。
Later I had to converge a little.
"快乐法则:与自己无关,少管闲事。
"The law of happiness: it has nothing to do with yourself, and do little to do business.
突然袭击。总是这样结束故事
surprise attack. Its always like this to end the story