300字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
300字范文 > 轻松学习英语每日坚持阅读《鲁滨逊漂流记》初级版双语

轻松学习英语每日坚持阅读《鲁滨逊漂流记》初级版双语

时间:2019-01-25 12:54:05

相关推荐

轻松学习英语每日坚持阅读《鲁滨逊漂流记》初级版双语

18

During all this time, I never stopped thinking about escape.

在这期间,我从来没有停止设法离开小岛。

When I travelled across to the other side of the island,

当我从纵深探索小岛的另外一侧时,

I could see the other islands, and I said to myself,

我能够看到其他的小岛,我对我自己说,

‘Perhaps I can get there with a boat. Perhaps I can get back to England one day.’

“或许我用一只小船可以到达那儿。也许,有一天,我便可以回到英格兰了。”

So, I decided to make myself a boat.

于是,我决定造自己的小船。

I cut down a big tree, and then began to make a long hole in it.

我砍倒了一棵大树,然后开始掏成一个长条形动。

It was hard work, but about six months later, I had a very fine canoe.

这是很辛苦的工作,但六个月后,我就有了一只很好的独木舟。

Next, I had to get it down to the sea.

接下来,我必须让它下水。

How stupid I was!

我是多么的愚蠢啊!

Why didn’t I think before I began work? Of course, the canoe was too heavy.

为什么开始工作前却没有想到呢?毫无疑问,这只独木舟太重了。

I couldn’t move it!

我挪不动它!

I pulled and pushed and tried everything, but it didn’t move.

我又拉又推用尽一切方法,但是它一动不动。

I was very unhappy for a long time after that.

这个之后很长一段时间我都很不开心。

That happened in my fourth year on the island.

造船的事是发生在我在岛上的第四个年头!

In my sixth year, I did make myself a smaller canoe, but I did not try to escape in it.

在我第六个年头里,我又造了一只更小的船,但我没有用它来试图逃离。

The boat was too small for a long journey, and I did not want to die at sea.

想要长途航线,这船太小了,我可不想死在海上。

The island was my home now, not my prison, and I was just happy to be alive.

现在这岛是我的家了,不是我的监狱,我相当快乐地生活着。

A year or two later, I made myself a second canoe on the other side of the island.

一年或两年之后,我在岛上的另一只独木舟。

I also built myself a second house there, and so I had two homes.

我还在那儿建了第二座房子,所以我有了两个家。

未完待续~

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。