300字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
300字范文 > 电影《异星战场()》Part1

电影《异星战场()》Part1

时间:2019-12-11 11:33:05

相关推荐

电影《异星战场()》Part1

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

火星

Mars,

人类如此命名 就自以为很了解

so you name it, and think that you know it.

红色星球

The Red Planet.

没有空气和生命

No air, no life.

事实上你们并不熟悉火星

But you do not know Mars,

因为它的真名叫做巴苏姆

for its true name is Barsoom.

不但有空气 还有生命

And it is not airless, nor is it dead,

只是已经濒临死亡

but it is dying.

一切要拜佐丹格城所赐

The city of Zodanga saw to that.

佐丹格 杀掠之城

Zodanga, the predator city,

征战杀伐 贪得无厌

moving, devouring,

掠夺巴苏姆星球的能源和生命

draining Barsoom of energy and life.

只有伟大的希雷姆城能与之抗衡

Only the great city of Helium dared resist, stood strong,

飞艇力量势均力敌

matched Zodanga airship for airship,

千年以来 坚挺如故

holding fast for a thousand years.

直到有一天 佐丹格的军队

Until one day the ruler of Zodanga

在沙尘暴的掩护下发起突袭

became cornered in a sandstorm.

历史从此改变

And everything changed.

找个光线好的地方

I need clean lights!

升高飞舰

Full loft, aye!

升高

Full loft!

不能再高了

Intensity full!

-用力转弯 改变方向 -重新定位

- Hard turn! Come about! - Facing new plot!

来不及了 快转弯

No time! Hard turn now!

那里

There!

-影子 -敌舰来了

- Shadow! - Shadow!

誓死保卫希雷姆

Death to Helium!

傻人有傻福 萨博·赞恩

Being a fool is a great luxury, Sab Than.

起来

Get up.

你们是谁...什么东西

Who... What are you?

女神座下侍者

We serve the Goddess.

她选中你使用这件武器

And she has chosen you to receive this weapon.

乖乖听话 你就能成为巴苏姆之王

Do as we command and you will rule all of Barsoom.

没人能反对你

With none to defy you.

所向披靡 无坚不摧

And nothing to stand in your way.

异 星 战 场

纽约 1881年

New York City, 1881

夫人 冒犯了

Maam.

电报最短10个字

Ten words a minimum.

总共50美分 快递另加钱

Thats 50 cents, unless you want special delivery.

还真是快递

Special delivery it is.

发件人姓名

Name of sender?

卡特

Carter.

约翰·卡特

John Carter.

内德 马上见面 约翰·卡特

哈德逊克罗顿站到了

Croton-on-Hudson!

巴勒斯先生 在下汤普森

Mr. Burroughs? Im Thompson,

卡特上尉的管家

Captain Carters butler.

很抱歉得告诉您一个噩耗

Sir, Im afraid I bring sad tidings.

巴勒斯先生 我是诺亚·道尔顿 令叔的律师

Mr. Burroughs, Noah Dalton, your uncles attorney.

痛闻噩耗 深表同情

My deepest sympathies.

令叔的去世我们都很吃惊

His death came as a shock to all of us.

他平时身体很好 活力焕发

He was a model of health and vigor.

给敝人和医生发完电报之后

He just dropped dead in his study

还不到5分钟 他就倒在了书房里

not five minutes after sending word for me and the doctor.

等我赶到 他已经亡故了

When I arrived he was already gone.

他总是孜孜不倦地挖掘

The man never stopped digging.

满世界地挖

All over the world.

不久前他又发现了一个洞 然后就去了

No soon he started digging one hole then he was off to Java

爪哇岛位于印尼 奥克尼群岛位于英国苏格兰东北部

爪哇岛或者奥克尼群岛 找另一个洞

or the Orkney Islands to dig another.

他声称这只是纯粹的研究

He said it was pure research,

但我总觉得他在找些什么东西

but it always seemed to me like he was looking for something.

我猜想他已有所获

Oh, and God grant me hes found it now.

作为骑兵上尉 他在各方面都是优秀的

Every inch a cavalry man, to the very end.

母亲总是说杰克的心还留在战场

Mother always said that Jack never really came back from the war.

离去的只是他的肉体而已

That it was only his body that went west.

他曾给我讲述精彩绝伦的故事

He used to tell me the most wondrous stories.

我想见他最后一面

Id like to pay my respects.

你看不见锁眼

You won find a keyhole.

只能从里面往外开门

Thing only opens from the inside.

这是他的遗嘱

He insisted.

不用防腐剂 开棺露尸 不举行葬礼

No embalming, an open coffin, no funeral.

另外就是 你还不能继承遗产

You don acquire the kind of wealth your uncle commanded

这也是他的遗嘱

by being like the rest of us.

走 我们回屋去说吧

Come. Lets go inside.

魂归故里

"最后 我指定

"And lastly, I hereby direct

遗产将以信托投资的方式保管25年

that my estate shall be held in trust for 25 years,

收入归我挚爱的侄子

the income to benefit my beloved nephew,

埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯 美国著名科幻小说家 本片原著《火星》系列及《人猿泰山》的作者

埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯

Edgar Rice Burroughs,

到期后按条款将本金移交给他

at the end of which term the principal will revert to him.

全部"

In full."

虽然我尊重他的遗愿 但这也太漫长了

Of course I always adored him, but its been so long.

为什么选我

Why me?

他从不解释 我也从不过问

He never offered an explanation, I never asked him for one.

这是他的日记

It was his private journal.

特别明确指定 只有你

He was most explicit that you,

才能翻看里面的内容

and only you, would read its contents.

也许从中可以找到一些解释

Now, you might possibly find some kind of explanation in here.

现在交给你了

Ill leave you now.

节哀顺变

Again, my condolences.

亲爱的埃德加

My dear Edgar,

记得以前我将你抱坐在膝盖上

l remember how l used to take you on my knee

给你讲述狂野的传奇故事

and tell you wild tales,

你是多么的信任我 认真聆听每个字

which you always did me the great courtesy of believing.

现在你长大了

Now you are grown.

我们阴阳两隔

Time and space have parted us,

但是我期望能穿越时空

but l reach out across that distance

找回那个天真的大眼睛男孩

to that same wide-eyed boy

请他再信任我一次

and ask him to believe me once more.

这个故事发生在前

This wild tale begins 13 years ago

在皮里雷尼奥山脉

in the Arizona Territory

和地狱谷之间的

between the Pinaleno Mountains

亚利桑那州 美国西南部内陆州 早期为印第安人居住地

亚利桑那州境内

and the backside of hell.

格兰特堡前哨站 1868

Fort Grant Outpost, 1868

又想用蜘蛛精来骗吃骗喝啦

Coming to load up on spider bait.

不行 卡特

No more, Carter.

怎么了 信不过我 迪克斯先生

Is there a problem, Mr. Dix?

不错 你个混蛋

Yes, you e a goddamn loon!

你的钱已经花光了 卡特

I done took all your money, Carter.

还欠100元的酒钱没付

Your tabs $100 in arrears.

我会付的

Ill pay.

老亚瓦佩统告诉我他看见一个山洞

This old Yavapai I met said hed seen a cave...

住口 别再说什么洞里的金子

No. Stop! Not one more word about your cave of gold.

不要吵

Oh, now, now.

认真一点

Show some respect!

这个金洞是蜘蛛精的

Its the evil spider cave of gold.

这里不欢迎你 卡特

You e cut off, Carter.

回家去吧

Now get on home.

我真心觉得

Now, I do believe

老板的意思是请你离开这里

he done told you to get on out of here.

把袋子装满 我就会走

Ill leave when these bags are full.

2天前我和博妮塔发现了这个

I found that two days ago up by Bonita.

够还我的欠单了吧 再给我些储备

That ought to cover my tab and then some.

豆子

Beans.

先来点豆子

The first item is beans.

约翰·卡特

John Carter?

你受派遣前来接防

Your presence is requested up at the fort.

我劝你听话一点

I suggest you come peaceably.

是吗

Do you, now?

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。