一,看得见太阳吗?
Can you see the sun?
二,在夏枝繁茂时再见。
See you when summer branches flourish.
三,门庭深冷,来者需诚。
The door is cold, and those who come need sincerity.
四,看着我,从少年变成一颗星星。
Look at me, from a teenager to a star.
五,是风就该自由要什么归宿。
If it is the wind, you should be free and want what you want.
六,各自生活在喧嚣未来。
Each live in a noisy future.
七,人从悲伤中落落大方走出来,就是艺术家。
A man who comes out of grief is an artist.
八,请喜欢大海,别窒息于海底。
Please like the sea, don suffocate at the bottom of the sea.
九,掉落人间,你像丘比特赐予我的首选。
Falling into the world, you are like Cupids first choice for me.
十,如世间草木 亭亭不独伫。
If the vegetation in the world is graceful, it is not alone
十一,世界都在等待你 欢迎回来。
The world is waiting for you to welcome back.
十二,听虫鸣捉萤火 念旧时夏与你。
Listen to insects, catch fireflies and remember the past with you in summer.
十三,天暗下来 你就是光。
When it gets dark, you are light.
十四,人生在勤 不索何获。
Life is hard work, and you get nothing.
十五,真话太少 笑话太多。
Too few truths and too many jokes.
十六,世态炎凉 你别善良。
Don be kind when the world is cold.