300字范文,内容丰富有趣,生活中的好帮手!
300字范文 > 提出邀请的英语口语对话

提出邀请的英语口语对话

时间:2021-10-12 05:00:19

相关推荐

提出邀请的英语口语对话

【导语】英语在生活和就业中的重要性已经越来越显著了,日常交际口语是大家必须掌握的。为大家准备了“提出邀请的英语口语对话”,一起来看看吧!更多相关讯息请关注!

提出邀请的口语对话:

1. I"ve promised Mark to go to the gym. Can we make it tomorrow,

我已经答应马克去健身房了。明天怎样呢?

A: How about eating out for a drink with me tonight?

A:今晚和我出去喝杯酒怎么样?

B: Tonight? I’m afraid I can’t. I’ve promised Mark to go to the gym. Can we make it tomorrow?

B:今晚?恐怕不行。我已经答应马克去健身房了。明天怎样呢?

A: No problem. Let’s say 6:30 p.m. at the Royal Restaurant, OK?

A:没问题。我们晚上6:30在皇家饭店见,好吗?

B: All right. See you tomorrow night.

B:好的。明晚见。

2. How nice of him. I’ll be delighted to go. But what time would be convenient?

他太客气了。我很高兴参加,什么时候方便呢?

A: Mr. Carter has asked me to come over to invite you to the banquet held in your honor at the Shangri-La Hotel at 7:00 this evening. Here’s an invitation for you.

A:卡特先生要我来此请您参加今晚7点在香格里拉饭店为您举行的宴会。这是给您的请柬。

A: How nice of him. I’ll be delighted to go. But what time would be convenient?

A:他太客气了。我很高兴参加,什么时候方便呢?

B: If you could be ready by, say 6:30 o’clock,I’ll be at the hotel to pick you up.

B:如果您能在6点30分准备好,那么到时我来接您。

A: That’s great. It’s most thoughtful of you to do this, Miss Rose.

A:好的。罗斯小姐,你想得可真周到。

B: It’s my pleasure. Well, then. I’ll say goodbye.

B:乐意效劳,那么就再见啦。

A: Goodbye and see you tonight. Miss Rose.

A:再见,罗斯小姐,今晚见。

提出邀请的口语对话:

1. A: I"d like you to come to my birthday party.

A:我希望你来参加我的生日宴会。

B: Thank you. I"d love to.

B:谢谢你。我很愿意。

2. A: I have invited some friends for dinner tomorrow, and if you haven"t any plans I am wondering if you’d like to join us?

A:我邀请了几位朋友明天来吃晚饭,如果你没有什么安排的话,我想请 你一道来。

B: I wish I could, but l’ve already had an appointment with my client.

B:我很愿意去,不过我已经与我的客户约好了。

3. A: There"ll be a party on the twenty-fifth of May at the Lee’s. Would you like to go with me?

A:李先生将于5月25日在家举行聚会,你愿意和我一起去参加吗?

B: Oh, Freddy. I’d love to, but I can t because I have lots of work to do. I’m sorry.

B:哦,费雷迪,我很想参加,只是我有很多工作要做我很抱歉。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。